• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy from the hudson valley

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Nice looking Runner. I've always loved aluminum slots... :thumbsup:

You're in good company if Uncle George invited you to the party... :cheers:

:jester:
ACME

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Hey guys,
Another local member turned me on to the sight at a cruise. It looks good. Nice to know there are others out there. Mopars are few and far between around these parts.
cool....i see you found our website......guys let me tell ya he has one sweet looking 68 roadrunner.....welcome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: we are one big happy family here....we like to bust balls and try and help out anyone who needs help

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Welcome from Indiana.........any friend of George is a friend of ours................even if he doesn't like us well enough to visit us in Carlisle......... :acme:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Welcome from Indiana.........any friend of George is a friend of ours................even if he doesn't like us well enough to visit us in Carlisle......... :acme:
ouch....i just been bitch slapped :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Hoosier Bird said:

Gary must be in a really good mood today...he didn't even use the word "girliematic" once in that post... :lmao:

:jester:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
george68hemirr said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":1f7igfam]Welcome from Indiana.........any friend of George is a friend of ours................even if he doesn't like us well enough to visit us in Carlisle......... :acme:

Gary must be in a really good mood today...he didn't even use the word "girliematic" once in that post... :lmao:

:jester:[/quote:1f7igfam]
leave poor gary alone.....he is still workin the carlise thing on me.....girliematic....i am shifting with my foot now.....the overdrive switch is mounted on the clutch pedal.....so i am shifting two trannys.......manleymatic now :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome, I love 68s. Great car you have there. So you know George, we wont hold it against you. :acme:

By the way George said Tranny. :basketcase:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Welcome, I love 68s. Great car you have there. So you know George, we wont hold it against you. :acme:

By the way George said Tranny. :basketcase:
MARTY....TELL US ALL ABOUT YOUR SWEET 68 :yesnod:

Back