• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from western NY

Moparnut

Reaction score
IMG_0618.jpgIMG_0002.jpgIMG_0001.jpg[/img]

Here's a few pics of my '68- I hope I linked to them right.
I bought this car as a rough project with the original 383/727 long gone, so I decided to build it the way I wanted since it couldn't be numbers matching. I built a '70 440 HP with 10:1 compression, 906 heads, Mopar 484 street hemi cam, edelbrock performer RPM intake and carb, and Mopar electronic ignition. The 727 was rebuilt with a cheetah shift kit and a B&M convertor. The 489 case 8 3/4 has a 3.23 suregrip.
The brake and 3/8 fuel lines are stainless, as are the e brake cables. All bushings were replaced with urethane. The leafs are superstock and it has an adjustable pinion snubber. I could ramble on all day, but I'll post more later.
This car is a lot of fun and gets a lot of attention wherever it goes. I plan on replacing the hood with a correct steel on that I recently picked up.
I'm currently building a 66 Charger, 440 4 speed that is a slow going project.
This is a really cool site! Lots of nice looking birds here, and good info as well!

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome
Very nice 68. very nice
I'm also from western ny. near east aurora
Hope to see you around
69B5

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome! sweet looking '68. post up some shots of the Charger too.

Moparnut

Reaction score
69B5 said:
Welcome
Very nice 68. very nice
I'm also from western ny. near east aurora
Hope to see you around
69B5
I'm in Holland, you aren't far at all! Do you go to any cruise nights?

69B5

Reaction score
I can't seem to find where my reply went
I'm going to East Aurora Legion post today from !-7 for their car show. If I'm not there find fellow running show and I will leave my cell number with him. I'll be there in 10 min.
69B5

Moparnut

Reaction score
I had a lot going on today but stopped by the show for a couple of minutes. I didn't see you but saw your car- very nice! I've always liked the B5 and black combo. Maybe we could hook up for a cruise night or something one of these days.

69B5

Reaction score
Too bad I missed you. There was a lot going on for me at the show. An old friend, clients and I built the deck overhanging the creek at the Legion Post that everyone wanted to know about. I ended up taking second place. No big deal there wasn't that many cars there. But ,talk about bikes. Some real nice ones.
We'll definently have to get together. Maybe Mac from lancaster could join us.
Tommaro night the same legion is having a cruise. I plan on stoping after my appointment with a client.
If it works for you or Mac, I'll see you there.
69B5

Back