• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Like title says new guy but,not to Mopars.

I go by abodybill as it started out back in 1966 with a Plymouth Valiant V100,273 4 speed.
And never stopped since!!.

I Have had my 69 Runner for the past 34 years and it will be coming home in the next few days from the paint shop.

It started out as a F5 ext/F8 int and still is all but the green gator top as I went to Black sine it's not a #'s car anymore engine long gone.

It's a HT,bucket seat car,4 speed no consel and no power but under the hood!!

Thanks,

Bill

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
bill.....welcome....bunch of great guys here....you will have a blast here....we sometimes break balls but in a fun way.....see if you can post some pics and join in if you can help us with questions :cheers:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Will post up pictures in next couple days when we ghet the Runner home. :banana:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Sounds like you've got a manly car! (Inside joke around here). Welcome! :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welome Bill. glad to have another Team Green member. lotta good guys and info here.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.

Will be starting to put my RR together and be asking ??'s as got that old age thing "can't remember"

Thanks,
Bill

Roadcuda

Reaction score
abodybill said:
Thanks for the welcome.

Will be starting to put my RR together and be asking ??'s as got that old age thing "can't remember"

Thanks,
Bill
There is a name for that Bill. It's called CRS, Can't Remember Sh!t!!! :banana:

Back