• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Fla

Repsol17

Reaction score
Hey all, new from the sunshine state.

Current owner of a one owner (now 2nd) '70 RR Sbird. Member of a couple other forums and wanted to "spread my wings" onto here. Never can get enough info from just one source.

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. You can’t go around dropping terms like rr sbird with out any pictures.

:xscuseless:

Repsol17

Reaction score
Here she is. Was a one owner out of Pa. with 46K miles, Auto 440-4. I've had for just over a year now. Wish I had better picks but just after getting her home I put her in the garage and started tearing a few things up, back to original.

Interior is original and had a body repaint in the early 90's. The engine and bay area needed some attention though pretty much all original. The previous owner had after market Mopar valve covers and an after market master cylinder on it but he kept the original stuff. I had the orig master cylinder rebuilt and I just reinstalled it last week as well as the orig valve covers . Now I'm gonna start on the headlight vacuum issue. I believe it to be either the dash switch and/or hoses as they are orig and show it too.

Also have a folder 1" thick of documentation, repairs and fuel slips through out it's days which is pretty cool

This has been my dream car since I was like 8 or 9 when I first seen one..I was born in '64. Funny cause it's so true, you either loved them or hated them ! Though I have a funny story with the wifey. She had always known of the car from photos, a few die cast models and such but had never seen one in person. She always said "that has to be the ugliest car I've ever seen".....UNTIL, after about a week in the garage and her first time riding in it. She was in awe with the comments and looks while cruising down the road. Now, she's always bothering me to hurry up and fix everything so she can go for more rides.

cracks me up :)

Bird-3.jpg

Bird.jpg

Interior-1.jpg

Superbird RM23UOA175658-10.jpg

Superbird RM23UOA175658-13.jpg

Superbird RM23UOA175658-11.jpg

Last edited:

dmartin

Reaction score
Welcome from the peach state with the wave, nice looking car, you gonna make all our mouths water at that bird

Back