• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new member from Florida

sparkey

Reaction score
You guys are great and this web site is very cool. So are the tee shrits, I have two. Here is a picture of my A12 R4 red road runner.

Pictures001.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the birds nest Sparkey! :thumbsup: Great lookin' bird you have there, do you have anymore pics?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
now how cool is that a RED A-12 post roadrunner....welcome....tell us more and post more pics.....great site and great bunch of guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sparkey

Reaction score
thanks for the nice welcome. I well send more pictures soon. The car is 30 miles away.I had an A12 first car when I was 16 years old. Lots of mopars in my neighborhood.It was a bahama yellow car. The R4 I have now has the block,trans,(A833) and 4-10 DANA rear .

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hi Sparkey - good to see a fellow Floridian on the site. Ray is from New Port Ritchie and I'm in Orlando. Nice car you've got there :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Welcome, great car you have there!
Yep, there is a Bee in that color on the west coast Ive been trying to get. The guy has a tough garage door though. :devil:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
Yep, there is a Bee in that color on the west coast Ive been trying to get. The guy has a tough garage door though. :devil:
and i think its even tougher now after that.....somebody send this clip to this guy so he knows what we are talking about

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Mark! Welcome aboard. It's about time you found your way over here. What's the plan for MoPars with Big Daddy this year? Hope to see you there again.

Ray

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:

You keep your grubby paws off my garage door! ....and no trips to Florida either. I'm watching you. :toetap:

Sparkey, if any suspicious grind marks show up in the street in front of your house get out the shot gun! :chuck:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
now how cool is that a RED A-12 post roadrunner....welcome....tell us more and post more pics.....great site and great bunch of guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

better clean your glasses Uncle George...that ain't no post...
Welcome Sparkey! Beautiful runner.......but those wheels.......just send them up to Ohio and I'll take'm off your hands... :D And we'll try not to hold it against you for knowing Ray..... :acme:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
george68hemirr said:

better clean your glasses Uncle George...that ain't no post...
Welcome Sparkey! Beautiful runner.......but those wheels.......just send them up to Ohio and I'll take'm off your hands... :D And we'll try not to hold it against you for knowing Ray..... :acme:
At least he has a red car , even if he does know ray

Back