• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Louisiana

whayden2003

Reaction score
Found this site. Been posting and visiting FBBO. Found this site. It's more 69 roadrunner specific (pun intended). Haven't had my 69 RR for long. B5 exterior,B7 and white interior,383,4 speed,N96 airgrabber. No motor or trans.

IMG_3833.JPG

IMG_3834.JPG

whayden2003

Reaction score
Previous owner has original motor and trans. I still have to go back for them. He didn't have the title for the car. It was his fathers car and the paperwork was all lost. Just got that all straight. Car is in my name. Now to go back after the drivetrain.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome! when this site was started, it was a '69 only site, and when Joey took over it became all years. Great looking project.

Roadtrip

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Curious to know if it's still in the works for you to buy the matching motor and Trans off him, if you can I still think you should...!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Look's like a pretty sound body from what I can see. Yep get that motor and transmission. :welcome:

whayden2003

Reaction score
Definitely going to get it. My boys ElCamino comes first. Plus I've been booked solid in the shop with other people's stuff. Got a 67 C10 on the lift now that "just needs outer rockers" yea. That didn't happen. As the picture shows.

IMG_4273.JPG

Back