• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

super chicken

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Andy I just joined today I have been reading this forum for a long time and have enjoyed it alot . I have a 69 road runner that i have had since 1980 (my first car) just finished a total restoration on it this last fall. I will post some pictures when I learn to navigate the site.

cosgig

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Mr Chicken, glad to have you with us. Yes, we must see this bird of yours, I’m sure it’s stunning!

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Andy I just joined today I have been reading this forum for a long time and have enjoyed it alot . I have a 69 road runner that i have had since 1980 (my first car) just finished a total restoration on it this last fall. I will post some pictures when I learn to navigate the site.

I just joined this year. Welcome as a member.

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Can't tell but is that T7 like mine?
Mine will never be that nice.
But I knew the job was dangerous when I took it.

super chicken

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the nice welcome and comments. To answer some of the questions , I reside in southern Wisconsin . The car is t5 on the outside and t7 on the inside. original color of the car was black. Now dont get me wrong I like black cars, just dont want to own one . There a lot of work to keep clean. When I got the car in 1980 it was painted a gold/brown and with brown interior I guess it just grew on me .Thanks again to all of you.

Back