• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member!!

Nickd

Reaction score
Hello My name is Nick.

I am from West Texas. I currently own 2 classic muscle cars....a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T and a
1969 Plymouth Satellite.

This is a great site really like the 69's.:) If you have questions do not hesitate to ask.:)
Hope you enjoy the pics.

Thanks.:)

1970 Dodge Charger R/T
Hemi 4 speed with gun handle shifter
440Hp / Dana 60 rear / 3.55 gears
No frills just power steering and heater.:)

1969 Plymouth Satellite
Originally a 318 car with A/C and power brakes.
Now has a mopar performance 360 / tf904 / 8.75 rear / 3.55 gears
No A/C and now has manual disk brakes up front.
Best 1/4 mile time is 13.39

DSCN0266a.jpg

DSCN0272a.jpg

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
nick......you have two very nice rides.....welcome from new york....do you have any shots of your charger?

Nickd

Reaction score
Thanks George for the kind words.

I do have a few pics of the Charger but it is in need of a total restoration so they are not that pretty.
But everything is there it used to be my daily driver when I was a young man.:)

It is not running at the moment but it is still my baby for sure.:)

1970RT002a.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio Nick. Beautiful Satellite. And love that Charger. I had a '68 R/T for almost 20 years. come back often!

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
Welcome Nick, Just joined myself. What part of west Tx?? I'm from Spur, and spent alot of time in Lubbock, but live just west of Flagstaff now!

Nickd

Reaction score
Thanks for the hello's and welcomes.;)

Jerrysdustydog I live in San Angelo TX...hot and dry.:)

Basketcase you say you had a 68 Charger to bad if you do not have it now they started the best 3 years for the Dodge Charger IMHO...LOL My brother had a 68 when he was younger but you know how we were as kids.:) Beautiful cars....remember Bullit great movie.

I well do my best to visit often...been doing alot of reading here and enjoying alot of the pics and posts from the folks here. Lots of great ideas. I am sure I well be needing some info/advice on some projects I will be working on in the near future.:)

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nickd said:
I live in San Angelo TX...

I know that town well, Nick. I went to Tech School at Goodfellow AFB...aka "Secret Square"... More Steakhouses in that little town than you can shake a stick at as I recall... :D

:jester:

Nickd

Reaction score
Hey acme a12 I don't know how long ago that was but goodfellow is still here.:) I drive by it everyday on the way home. They just had there annual car show at the goodfellow rec camp last week. Lots of times it is for the "toys for tots program".....good stuff for sure.:)
I was in the Air Force also...my last duty station was Dyes AFB in Abilene TX where I got out in 1985 (showing my age.LOL). They tried to recruit me for "intelligence" after I took my ASFAB test <hope that is the right acronym..but I stayed with Aircraft maintenance. C130 Hercules Turbo Prop Mechanic.
Thanks for the reply.:)

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thank you for your service! here's a shot of my R/T

Charger.jpg

Back