• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mopar Junky from Calif...

Thomas Schwartz

Reaction score
IMG_2421.JPG
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and thought I should introduce myself. I have had my car for almost 20 years and I'm looking to add a 69 RR convert to it in the new year or two. My current car is my 1st favorite car. It's a triple black, red hockey stripe, shaker hood, rally dash, pistol grip, driving lights, hemicuda convert CLONE. It's a clean driver, but not perfect. Don't have the desire or funds for it. Also, if I make it perfect I will become more obsessive on the car.
Why am I here? I'm wanting to learn as much as I can to build my dream car my way. I want a RoadRunner or GTX, 69 ONLY, and it has to be a convert. The driveline is currently up in the air. (Leaning towards a modern trans or the 440 I have in the garage). My color will be scotch red, Copper (T4?), or B7 Blue (yes, I know, not a 69 color). It has to have a pistol grip, 68-70 charger/SuperBee round gauges (or 70 RR/GTX). But my biggest challenge is the hood. My favorite B Body hood is the 70 Air Grabber. So I need to put one of those on a 69. (Yep, I know it will be a pain.) I will also go the single stripes instead of the dual stripes... So far I have found close to what I want, but not exactly. I found a 68 GTX Convert in Calif, and a 69 Satellite Convert in the midwest that's solid.

I have attached a pic of my cuda. Also, would love to connect with the person who made in the past the RR Front Wheel Promo Disks.

Oh.. I also love ALL Musclecars. I've had about 30 so far. I've had chargers, satellites, cudas, challengers, belvederes, camaros, chevelles, Yenkos, LS-6's, comets, and others. Too many to count....

Last edited:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome from AZ. There is another member looking at the 70 air grabber on a 69 . And you will need a charger or coronet or 70 rally dash to do the gauges.

Thomas Schwartz

Reaction score
Welcome from AZ. There is another member looking at the 70 air grabber on a 69 . And you will need a charger or coronet or 70 rally dash to do the gauges.
Hey OAWG, (.. Angry White Guy),

Can you connect me to the other guy who is trying to build a hood? I have a line on 2 69 satellite hoods. I was going to pick one up to start working on measurements...

Thomas

CudaRims.jpg.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Like the Cuda. Hope you find the Runner for you. About the promo disc think if you go to a printer they may reproduce what you are looking for. With computers they can create almost any thing. Welcome aboard. :beep:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Like the Cuda. Hope you find the Runner for you. About the promo disc think if you go to a printer they may reproduce what you are looking for. With computers they can create almost any thing. Welcome aboard. :beep:
The promo disc is on a bearing or something like that they stay stationary as you drive. Mac has them on his car and the guy that made them is on moparts and I think this site also

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well that is good to know. Did not think you could drive with them on. Someone else was asking a while back about them. Think it was BeepBeepBuck.

Back