• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the site 69 Roadrunner 383 4-spd from Atlanta

6R9Runner

Reaction score
Great site you have- very helpful Members and excellent reference materials. This is my third MoPar but my first Roadrunner- just picked it up in April. On the drive back home the bellhousing broke (long story, now in the past) and so began a rebuild of the 4-speed. It was a rewarding experience but not one I care to repeat soon but I'd be happy to offer any advice... The car is running well now, I'll get photos posted on photobucket and upload them soon. Thanks.

moparstuart

Reaction score
6R9Runner said:
Great site you have- very helpful Members and excellent reference materials. This is my third MoPar but my first Roadrunner- just picked it up in April. On the drive back home the bellhousing broke (long story, now in the past) and so began a rebuild of the 4-speed. It was a rewarding experience but not one I care to repeat soon but I'd be happy to offer any advice... The car is running well now, I'll get photos posted on photobucket and upload them soon. Thanks.
welcome and yes we love photos , hope its red :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

6R9Runner

Reaction score
I was seeing red for a while, but unfortunately its Vit C with black hood, interior and steelies.

DSC00795.jpg
DSC00798.jpg
DSC00750.jpg
DSC00797.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
6R9Runner said:
I was seeing red for a while, but unfortunately its Vit C with black hood, interior and steelies.

DSC00795.jpg
DSC00798.jpg
DSC00750.jpg
DSC00797.jpg

Great color combo. Car looks very good. :yesnod:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
a four speed post road runner, Love It! great stance, and with the steelies it looks mean :drive: welcome!

randman1

Reaction score
Great looking car 6R9Runner! I'm new to the site too. What part of Atlanta are you located. I'm in Sugar Hill/Buford/Suwanee area. I saw the Year 1 tag on your car-I have the same one. Do you go to any of the Braselton Bashes at Year 1?
:beep:

6R9Runner

Reaction score
randman1 said:
Great looking car 6R9Runner! I'm new to the site too. What part of Atlanta are you located. I'm in Sugar Hill/Buford/Suwanee area. I saw the Year 1 tag on your car-I have the same one. Do you go to any of the Braselton Bashes at Year 1?
:beep:

Hi randman, nice to hear from you- I'm surrounded by Moustangs and 4X4's out here west of Atlanta (Haralson County). I made a run out to Year One 2 weekends ago to get the window felts, and saw that plate on the back wall. I guess we're now part of an elite "black plate" club... :cool: The burnout box at YrOne looks inviting- I'll have to check the schedule and meet you out there. We're out of town this weekend, let me know when you're going. D

6R9Runner

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
i also have a vit-c post 383 4speed car , but it is the perfected year of 70 :acme:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index ... 786.0.html

That's a very cool story, and the pictures are awesome. It sent a chill up my spine looking at the link. Every car has a unique history and yours is very personal. My boys are still young (10, 9, 8) but I'm doing my best to teach them about the greatest muscle cars ever made- Mopars. They helped me out with a few things as I rebuilt the 4-speed, and those are memories I will always cherish. Peace. :chuck:

Back