• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to THIS forum...!

MrJLR

Built - not bought
Reaction score
Hi....I'm Jeff.....
I'm a member of FABO, FBBO & FEBO....I joined up here because I love Mopars and I love Roadrunners!

My Mopar is a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Notch-Back....and from the side....it kinda looks like a Mini-Roadrunner...."sorta" has similar lines.....LOL

Anyway, thought I'd say hi and start checking out the articles.....I'm bound to learn something here!

Jeff
201712029f5113737.jpg

20171121_062931.jpg

20170903_080942.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I was talking to a friend that has a notch back looking for rear window stainless trim and was told 67-69 Valiant was the same. Any insight ?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Like the old stile Cuda. All most bought one from my friend's grannie but it was a four door. I did not work for me if it had been a two door would have jumped on it. Also had a six cylinder in it. Grate lookin car. Hope you end up with a runner in the drive way before long. :welcome:

MrJLR

Built - not bought
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Like the old stile Cuda. All most bought one from my friend's grannie but it was a four door. I did not work for me if it had been a two door would have jumped on it. Also had a six cylinder in it. Grate lookin car. Hope you end up with a runner in the drive way before long. :welcome:

There were never any 4 door 'Cudas or Barracudas....
??? Dart?

Jeff

Back