• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP!

ACME CORP.

Reaction score
I recently purchased 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner! I am a newbie I could really use some help with decoding this fender tag please

1X 7X
R4 R4 M2X X9
RM21

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest! May I suggest that you go to the intro section and introduce yourself and tell us about your car. What kind of shape is your car in? Have you tried looking for a build sheet. That will help you find the answers you are looking for. The most common place for this is under the rear seat cushion, or seat back. It could also be on top of the glove box, and maybe even behind the rear cover of one of the front seat backs. If I read my book correctly the 1X is most likely for a vinyl roof, the 7X is the longitudinal stripe. The R4 is body color, Bright red, M2X is for trim, M, medium, 2, bench vinyl, color black. X9 upper door color, black. If I'm wrong I'm sure that the guys will correct me.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the site! pop up to the intro section and let us know about you and yours.

Back