• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Next Mopars in Motion show

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
steve....you going.....any good....i think i am going to trailer the queen there
Last year I think there were around 80 cars at this show but it was the first real hot day we had last year. So I would expect about the same unless it's a cooler day this year, then who knows. One activity at the show this year is a performance clinic for vintage Mopar muscle cars that will include carb tuning, cam selections and more! Other then that it should be like most any other car show. I hope you can make it.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
talking to some mopar buddies to see if they want to go also...cool
Let's hope the weather is good. Let me know 'cause I as thinking of taking my Barracuda to that show this year.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
looking at the weather.....what do you think steve??
The latest weather I heard as of 5 pm, is that showers should move in tomorrow afternoon sometime, but no time frame given. While we have the shows rain or shine, if you can do a Mopar show next weekend, you might want to wait until then. The long range forecast says that it should be dry next weekend. This show is run by a different group and is a charity show. This show usually draws 100+ cars every year, many cars that we don't usually see at our shows. I have another post for this show. Otherwise, we still have two more MIM shows coming up in Sept, and Oct.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
well one says 70 percent and the other says 50 percent chance of rain....car is loaded but i am going to check forcast in the morning and will decide then

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
70% chance of rain steve....forgetaboutit :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yeah, I'm not goin' either! If you can do it George, there is another show next weekend, and is usually much bigger. And it's about the same distance as the one today would have been for you.

Collin

Reaction score
you fellas made the right call. Drove home today at 0800 from work and its pouring!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
you fellas made the right call. Drove home today at 0800 from work and its pouring!
We've been pretty lucky so far. While we had a couple of shows where it rained early in the morning or as awards were given out, this is the first washout we've had.

Back