• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not going to be online for the Fourth

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
One thing they haven't taken away. So same to all the bird lover's and the veterans form all the war's across the nation. Happy Fourth (Bang) fire works and all. Russ. :thumbsup:

quikbird

Reaction score
I'm working Monday but plan to be in the shop some on the 4th. need to be ready for the goodguys show couple days later.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
have great 4th guys, and tell me about that Charger

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yep that is the son in laws car. Think he has the bug better spray it. Oh Dave think it is a parts car :lol:.

SgtLee511

Reaction score
Back at ya. Looks like some more rust parked out front :kartman:

Yep something the son n law had me drag in, but its for sale, 70 purple 383 car its missing interior, front bumper, passenger fender and grill. A while back i wouldnt even considered that mutch work, but having done that mutch work I know its possible.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello Lee. BeeBeep Buck is looking for a steering column. Might you have something for a runner. Told him a coronet might work but don't really know. Thinking you busy. Got my injectors in the truck but wont start now. Always some thing. Going to call a buddy of mine Monday and see what he knows. Shoot me a line. Russ. :thumbsup:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Nothing to bleed. Got it started but still has a miss. Like some injectors on the other bank are not working also. Had disconnect the IPC and start it. The IPC was sending a false message to the computer. Once started then plug it back in. Thanks Dave. So now going to pull the other bank down and test those injectors. must still have a bad one or two. :kartman: Darn truck just when I needed it !!!!!##

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea Quickey. I work on all kinds of motors. The 383 is easer than the 7.3 is. Too many bells and whistles on this truck. Want to get back to the runner. :rolleyes:

Back