• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nuts & Bolts Needed

69RNR

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm new to this rebuilding hobby. As some of you may already know, I just purchased this car just in time to store it for the winter. It's in decent shape, but I'd like to take it apart and rebuild in the future (some rust issues that need to be addressed) so I've been doing a lot of reading until then. In the mean time, I'm starting to see little pieces and parts missing. I was looking at the engine bay last night and noticed some bolts missing. I'm curious, where do most of you go to get these factory parts that are specific to the car? Is there a well known fair priced distributor in the US that has parts for these cars that you can recommend to me? Right now it's just nuts, bolts, screws, etc., but I'm gonna need a place to go for other stuff next year. Attached are 3 pics of bolts missing. 2 are for the head lights and the other....not sure.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Pete

20161220_171442.jpg

20161220_171521.jpg

20161220_171509.jpg

quikbird

Reaction score
There are several companies that carry sets of all the fasteners you will need mr mo parts, b&e, etc. look in mopar collectors guide for more.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The headlight bezel to grill screw is a #8-32 x .40"large washer head phillips drive self threading screw chrome.

Last edited:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Upper support bolt is 5/16-18 x .875" lg. hex head SEMS bolt phosphate finish prior to paint grade 5.

69RNR

Reaction score
WOW! A plethora of information! LOVE IT!

Thank you! (Not sure how to say thank you for "thanks given".

Pete

69RNR

Reaction score
All great help!

Thank you! (Again, not sure how to say thank you for "thanks given". LOL!

Pete

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello 69RNR some bolt's at classic industries call them Get their catalog and it is my wish book. Do not know what rust issues you have but if you are going to do it your self look into DIY Auto motive school on line I have got to replace my lower cowl panel and door pillar hinge and this guy Pete dose a Mustang restore. He is pretty straight forward and put's a new roof on a satellite to clone to a roadrunner. Well hope you check it out I have been and it is informational.

69RNR

Reaction score
Thanks you guys! Loads of other stuff there too!!! Links......bookmarked!!!

Pete

Back