• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Barrett Jackson thread

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I just watched a 68 Bird go across for $34000 and green to boot. I'm spending the day there tomorrow :cheers:

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I just watched a 68 Bird go across for $34000 and green to boot. I'm spending the day there tomorrow :cheers:

Yes I seen that to Bob. Nice car. I wish I could take that auction in sometime. I missed it last year when we were down. It was a month before we got there. :brickwall:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
There is no reason for me showing a bunch of shiny mopars you guy have TV. But this 70 runner was an eye catcher and not in a good way. You can imagine what the rest of the car looked like

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mrs.Beep and I are going to use the tickets I won and go to the Russo Steele Auction today and maybe the Silver Auction tomorrow. Its a tough time of year. :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Well Russo and Steele by far have superior cars and it was the land of Mopars, mostly E-bodies. I even ran across this orange Vett :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Come to think of it I didn't see any 69 runners at either auction. I guess the collectors are waiting for a better market before moving the really good cars :D 1-1 Hemi vert Cuda and Chally

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Bob, were the Sox and Martin, and Landy cars the real deal, or wannabes?
They were real, one Sox & Martin car was a replica sold for charity. The real one was owned by Phil Painter the dealer that puts on Mopars at the Strip. I talked to him briefly and Buddy Martin was there to help sell the real car.

droptop

Reaction score
Watched a little bit of it last night. Bill Goldberg's '68 Hemi Dart went for 95 large. I've seen that one at Carlisle. It is one very nice car. :yesnod:

OT 1288, 1968 Dodge Dart Hemi — Wrestler Bill Goldberg is a huge Mopar fan and over the years has owned some primo cars. This a tribute car to the original Hurst Hemi Dart built for NHRA drag racing in 1968. Under the hood is a 472-cubic-inch, 713-horsepower Hemi engine built by Ray Barton, one of the best in the business. This car was featured in Mopar Collectors Guide, SEMA and Chryslers at Carlisle. It is a streetable version of a legendary beast, built to look and feel like the old-school drag racers.

Back