• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old member from Louisiana

DanielB

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the same group from the old 69roadrunner site that used to be up I recognize a few names on here, site went down and I was sad but I searched it today and what do you know =D anyways, Im 20 years old and own a green 69 sport satellite, =P (wish it was a roadrunner) but close enough for me I guess. Its mostly original I've made a few changes to it got a mildly modified 383 original motor and all, upgraded from 4 wheel manual drums to 4 wheel stainless steel power disc brakes. . It was my dad's first car from his highschool days and he passed it down to me about 5 years ago as my first car. Good to see a roadrunner site again =D
IMG_0301.jpg
nicholass075.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, double-dipping on the posts already...you'll fit in fine with the rest of the post count whores around here... :lmao:

Welcome aboard!

:jester:
ACME

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Ah, double-dipping on the posts already...you'll fit in fine with the rest of the post count whores around here... :lmao:

Welcome aboard!

ACME
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome Daniel, Yeah, this site continued from where the original site left off. It's good that you found us again! :thumbsup:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Welcome and get that Fram filter off and put t in the trash where it belongs. I cringe when I see one, especially one a BB Mopar.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome Daniel! glad you found us. Not a dang thing wrong with a Sport Satallite,(specially a GREEN one :thumbsup: ) especially one handed down from the original owner!

as far as the post whore remark....check out the number of posts the person that made that remark has...... :acme: :acme: :acme:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome back Daniel. That's a fine looking ride you have there. And as a BB Sport Satellite it's quite a rarity, too! Another fine addition to TEAM GREEN! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
welcome Daniel! glad you found us. Not a dang thing wrong with a Sport Satallite,(specially a GREEN one :thumbsup: ) especially one handed down from the original owner!

as far as the post whore remark....check out the number of posts the person that made that remark has...... :acme: :acme: :acme:

For the record - the thread was posted twice - hence my little :acme:
The second one was subsequently deleted...just FYI...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

OK :loco:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[

as far as the post whore remark....check out the number of posts the person that made that remark has...... :acme: :acme: :acme: [/color]

:jester:[/quote]

say what you want.........you still are the #2 site post whore........ :lmao:

DanielB

Reaction score
I didnt know BB sport satellites were that uncommon, I really dont see alot of sport satellites most have been cloned into RR's or something, ya the car was originally the olive green but my dad didnt like it so he painted it that dark metallic green. Proud to be a part of the green team =P

moparstuart

Reaction score
DanielB said:
I didnt know BB sport satellites were that uncommon, I really dont see alot of sport satellites most have been cloned into RR's or something, ya the car was originally the olive green but my dad didnt like it so he painted it that dark metallic green. Proud to be a part of the green team =P
MY 383 sport satelite convertible got clones :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
DanielB said:
Stui, don't tell me you still got that second job at the Dollar Tree :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
DanielB said:
Stui, don't tell me you still got that second job at the Dollar Tree :jester:
I cant keep ian my 9 year old out of that place , but atleast its cheap . Everythings a dolar :jester:

Back