• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Omaha Orange - 1969 Pace Car

1969RM23R4A15

Reaction score

1969RM23R4A15

Reaction score
This is where we found it...notice the original black upper factory pinstripe.

orrr4.jpg

orrr5.jpg

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
V7X painted Accent Stripe. Cool car!! Fender tag still on it?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes she need's some love and Lot's of money. Just kidding on the money. These cars seem to rust in some of the worst places to work on. Hope this one is in better shape than the one I have been working on. What is the engine or dose it have one. Also is it a four speed car.

1969RM23R4A15

Reaction score
Yes she need's some love and Lot's of money. Just kidding on the money. These cars seem to rust in some of the worst places to work on. Hope this one is in better shape than the one I have been working on. What is the engine or dose it have one. Also is it a four speed car.

In Ohio's rust belt they simply rusted all over...every nut and bolt frozen...you knew they were going to break off as soon as you put the ratchet to em...many times it was just easier and faster to keep tightening till it snapped.

Numbers match 383 is still setting in engine bay sideways with heads off and kinda rusty bores, will have to soak in Marvel Mystery Oil for a "FEW" days LOL and hopefully will clean up with bore...if not sleeves are an alternate, the 4 speed is setting inside on the rear floor. it has some kind of GM bench seat in it...but....years ago this degree of condition the car would have been parted out and crushed(I shake my head now at how many I terminated that way back in the day)

Back