• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Only a few good days left..

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I put 180 miles on my car last Sunday. It was a great day to enjoy driving my bird! This weekend is sounding good also. Hoping to make it up to Lebanon again. Are you going there Marty?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
MOPARS AT THE VALLEY....LEBONAN VALLEY DRAGSTRIP.....car show/dragracing and maybe parts and babes.....marty.....you going??.....if you dont want to drive your roadrunner up you can ride up with me.....trailering her up :drive: :drive: :drive:

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
might see you there im going up either this saturday or the 30th for t&t

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
MOPARS AT THE VALLEY....LEBONAN VALLEY DRAGSTRIP.....car show/dragracing and maybe parts and babes.....marty.....you going??.....if you dont want to drive your roadrunner up you can ride up with me.....trailering her up :drive: :drive: :drive:
Started my new job last week and they're throwing some overtime at me so l have to take it. Thanks anyway George, hopefully when things level off I'll be able to participate in the fun. You guys have a blast and take a few pictures.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
440Kilmartin said:
might see you there im going up either this saturday or the 30th for t&t
make sure if you dragrace you drain out all your anti-freeze.....its a no-no at any track.....they will be pissed if you blow up and make a big slippery mess with anti-freeze......i did that when i snapped # three rod out both sides of the block.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back