• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

.org

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
R.I.P. .org :sada:

I thank Marc for bringing us all together and for his efforts, however I like this site much better. It's more user friendly and I can actually read the text. LOL, that white on black was killing me!

6t9runner440

Reaction score
Marc made a post here about 3 weeks ago saying the site would be back up using a different server...said it was going to take about a week...it's been over 2 but maybe he's been busy

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
been over a month going back to his original post on his site. He probably just figures with this site, there's no ruch getting .org back up.....if ever.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
FWIW, I thought that I remembered Marc saying that GoDaddy was to be the new server. So I got nosey and went on that site to see what I could find. When I typed in the name of the other site, it came back as taken, with Marc as the owner. Maybe we need to bug Godaddy itself to get the site back up. Maybe a computer geek could tell us why it might take so long to get a site on line.

glhcarl

Reaction score
I talked to Marcus about a week ago, he is still working on getting org. back on line so please do give up on it just yet. He is also trying to get our new club web site on line simultaneously and keep his business going. If Marcus does shut it down, there is a lot of information (pricing/brochures/etc) that should be added here.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hey Carl, tell Marcus not to be such a stranger! That goes for you too!
I don't think any of us want to give up on .org, but when it goes down, and no one hears from Marc, we start to wonder. Believe me, I know full well how real life messes up the toys and hobies. But tell Marc just to make a quick post her to let us know alls well with him.

"Dear Santa"

162422184_o.jpg

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
I just found this place, I usually visit .ORG a couple times a week but rarely post, it took me about a year and a half to hit 20 posts and now I have to start all over. oh well.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
glad you made it over, and don't be a stranger! :thumbsup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
3BIRDS1X said:
I just found this place, I usually visit .ORG a couple times a week but rarely post, it took me about a year and a half to hit 20 posts and now I have to start all over. oh well.

19 more to go!

Welcome to the site! :cheers: :cheers:

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, yeah I have a convertible,a coupe, a hardtop and a GTX, they all can use some work two are projects two are okay but everythings been on hold with family obligations but I figure the important thing is just to hang on to what you have as they ain't making anymore of them!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well it's been at least a month. I gave it one last try, got the usual "error, can't find site", then I clicked delet. It started out as a great site, but turned into the Starsky & Hutch Ford Torno I had to have, then spent the next four years learning how to repair cars.
Thanks for all you did Marc. Thanks to Big John for giving us this one.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
well it's been at least a month. I gave it one last try, got the usual "error, can't find site", then I clicked delet. It started out as a great site, but turned into the Starsky & Hutch Ford Torno I had to have, then spent the next four years learning how to repair cars.
Dave it sounds like its done and your sticking a fork in it :flag:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
Dave it sounds like its done and your sticking a fork in it :flag:

I think it's time for Marc to chime in here. Anything you can tell us Marc?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I still check .org every day, do you? The topics would be old and it would start with a Hello, anyone here? If it ever came back :sada: Well .net is home now :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I still check .org every day, do you? The topics would be old and it would start with a Hello, anyone here? If it ever came back :sada: Well .net is home now :yesnod:
I hate to say it, but I think you're right. I did find out that the .org sites name, with Marc as the owner, had been taken at that GoDaddy, so it seems odd that it would take this long to get it operating. But thanks to Big John, the guys who were really active and interested still have a place to go to.

Back