• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

overflow tank

Roadcuda

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
I figured some of you might appreciate this. My bud has been bustin' my balls to make one of these for him for a while so here it is.. :D
Looks great Marty! :thumbsup: What' the it's size and was it designed to fit in a certain spot on the car? Besides next to the radiator for those smart alecks whom I'm sure would say something like that if I didn't! :jester:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
I figured some of you might appreciate this. My bud has been bustin' my balls to make one of these for him for a while so here it is.. :D
Looks great Marty! :thumbsup: What' the it's size and was it designed to fit in a certain spot on the car? Besides next to the radiator for those smart alecks whom I'm sure would say something like that if I didn't! :jester:

It's only about 4.5"x5.25"x2.5". I didn't figure out it's volume yet but somewhere about a pint and a half I'm thinking? I designed it to fit under the washer bottle. He'll probably paint it flat black and you won't even see in once it's installed. Most guys just use the washer bottle for the overflow but he didn't want to. So it's a custom thing. The car burps a little especially during the summer months. He gets embarrassed by the Chevy puke. :lol: Oh yeah, I neglected to mention it's for a '66 SS Chevelle.

Here is the Road Runner model.. :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice looking piece, Marty! :thumbsup:

I know what you mean, Steve. The greenies are always looking for any sign of weakness and will even attack their own... :lol:

:jester:

Back