Well finally got the booth done. Had to put some ape hangers hanging from the roof to help support me when painting the roof. My arm's are not that long. The car is blocked up kind of high so I could work underneath. Figured to leave it that way will make it better to put brake lines and other stuff on under the car. Cleaned the roof and painted it to seal it up. Had a few board's that want to drip sap on the car when it get's to be in the 100's. Washed every thing down taped off the car then had a thought to use air to remove any thing I missed. Had the car taped off for paint. Sure enough did not get every thing when cleaning. Lot of dirt and other stuff came out of places I know I cleaned. The bad thing did not cover the car figured I cleaned it well enough was I wrong. Lot of trash stuck to the tape grit and other stuff. Front windshield and back as well as the trunk opening. So going to strip it all off and tape off the areas again. Bummer. One step forward and two steps back so the old saying goes. Of course my back has gone out again and pulled a something in my right arm. But that is not going to stop me should be painting sealer on the shell this week end and next week end putting color on the car. Going to post pic's in a separate thread.