• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Panel quality?

BEEPBEEPBUCK

Reaction score
is there any difference between goodmark and AMD replacement panels? There's a pretty big difference in price, which makes me wonder if Goodmark are any good?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Some of the Goodmark tooling is wore out, probably ok for patch panels

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Go to ABS they sell AMD parts that is where I get all my stuff. The upper and loser cowl and inner cowl fit grate but the hinge pillars were hard had to cut and make them work but that is all we could get. I have been satisfied with the product the box has the AMD on it. Could not by direct from them have to be a distributor for them to get a good price. Russ. :thumbsup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I talked to a dealer that sold both AMD and Goodmark. He said the AMD stuff pretty much interchanged with factory sheet metal and not so much for the Goodmark metal.

There's some deals out there on AMD if you look around. Try to find a dealer you can pick up from and you'll save $$ in shipping. I think the AMD dealers have a pretty good margin and most give a decent discount over "suggested retail".

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Their are cheep and then the better you pay a little more for. Don't go cheep you won't be happy. Russ. :thumbsup:

Smokngun

Reaction score
AMD all the way. Front fenders were a direct bolt up, no issues at all. Rear quarters took a little trimming to fit on the bottom in front of the wheel openings, but again, very good fit.

Back