• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part Number Help 69 B Body

roadrunner69

Reaction score
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner.
Looking for part number for left and right dr
lock rods that go from the key lock to the latch.
Also is there a good CD copy of part numbers for
69 B body?

toms69rr

Reaction score
Maybe when I get a chance this coming weekend I do believe I have some extras. I am 95 % sure I do.
We live pretty close by to each other should be a problem getting you the parts :cheers:

Tom

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I can hook you up with a parts manual CD.

PM me your address.

Anyone else need one?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
John, which one do you have? I'm using one from Detroit Iron, it has the shop manual and parts manual.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Big John said:
I can hook you up with a parts manual CD.

PM me your address.

Anyone else need one?

PM sent, thanks Big

MultimedMA20735738-0003.jpg

Big John

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
John, which one do you have? I'm using one from Detroit Iron, it has the shop manual and parts manual.

I'm not sure where this came from. Most likely I... umm.... borrowed it from teh intraweb...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
Roadcuda said:

I'm not sure where this came from. Most likely I... umm.... borrowed it from teh intraweb...

OHHHHH KAYYYYYYY!!!!!! :jester: How easy is it to use? The one I have can be a pain to look up parts.

Big John

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Big John said:
Roadcuda said:

OHHHHH KAYYYYYYY!!!!!! :jester: How easy is it to use? The one I have can be a pain to look up parts.

Well... its not too bad if you are familar with Chrysler parts catalogs which really aren't too easy in the first place. Its pretty much like the paper version as long as you understand the numbering system and that things like the grille are in the cooling system section, you can find what you need.

Of course I'm just old enough to prefer paper, but that's another story.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
when I worked at the International truck dealership, we had a computer that you could type in the serial # of '85 and newer IH trucks, and it would list everything about it. I could go look parts up in the "old fashioned" parts catalog and have the part on the counter before the guy using the computer would even find the part #.

Back