• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts for in side of car interrior

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I feel like the Mopar bandit is holding me up. To restore the in side is killing me. I guess that what I get for buying a car missing so many pieces. Even the Ebay things are pricey. No sense in crying over spilt milk so they say. Any way it should look good when done. I have my hart attic pill hand. Ok got to get back to searching for parts. Russ. :rofl:

SgtLee511

Reaction score
Not Cheap, but stay committed to her, like I said if your lookin for something let me know, we might be able to find it for you at a more reasonable price.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I lucked out with mine. I saw it on the bay, and at the time the body was yellow, and the interior was black velour with red inserts. By the time I got it the PO had put all new Legendary interior in it.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Legendary is a good place to get these part's hey. Been looking into classic looks like they have every thing I need. What you think Dave. :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just ordered a couple smalls from them. Don't give up on the bay. Or moparts. I've gotten several good deals there, and the swap meet at The Nats.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yep I shop around and try to stretch a dollar. Get a few good deals here and their. If I can ever get this body done then can start on the rest. Got my console parts off E bay better than classic's prices. You know when you look at a car like I did and know their was some rust but not this much when you start pealing back the layer's. Killing my time frame. Glad it is not at a shop it would kill me. Well take it easy and keep the piece sign rim's shined up. Russ.

dmartin

Reaction score
Yeah man some stuff is hard to get and find I just got lucky knowing the right people to talk to

Back