• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Partsmix

SgtLee511

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to Partsmix. I purchased a battery tray for a 70 Charger that was cheap tawainese made on their Whitehat Ebay store, I got what I paid for. I contacted them for a refund and recieved one with a free return mail shipping label. I had a short discussion with the contact person. I was well pleased with their service. I reordered a better resto piece, cost quite a bit more. But by phone I located a better tray that was not listed on ebay. Even was able to pick and choose the various pieces I needed for the battery tray rather than buying what was at the site. Partsmix delivered good service to me this date and in my dealings with them in the past their parts have been of good quality.

wagonman

Reaction score
I have used Partsmix, good guys for stuff like bolts and the things everyone else sells. And you can actually get them on the phone.

Ranger

Reaction score
I've never heard of them either, but just checked them out and bookmarked them. Prices seem about average, but they do seem to have most anything needed. I may need a radio faceplate and they have it.

Last edited:

SgtLee511

Reaction score
Ive dropped a few bolts, lost them on smooth concrete in this build, and they must end up at partsmix, because the bolts and nuts they are selling look identical....

Back