• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peal and stick insulation.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Any thoughts on this stuff. After bed lining every piece of sheet metal don't think I need it. I looked at some pro and con's on this subject and some say the glue let go. So for that I slap on the roof and not that much sound comes through with the bed liner. Floor pan lined top and bottom. Not that much sound ether. I mean I have sprayed this stuff every where except top of package tray-fire wall-bottom of lower cowl -hinge pillar post. So what do you guy's think am I wasting my time and money buying all that peal and stick insulation. Just to say. Russ. Roadunner pic. .png

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well glad you asked droptop. I put it on but had to thin it 50-50 to work in the bead lining gun from Eastwood. If you try to use it with out thinning it the stuff wont come out of the gun. So applied two coats to every thing. You can respray after 20 minutes. This should be as thick as when not thinning it and using a brush or roller. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just to say when you slap the roof it don't go ting it goes thud. For a lack of being able to explain Tiny sound is not their. Sound's solid as a rock. Russ.

Back