• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photo Sharing

TOMRR

Reaction score
What sites are you guys using to share photos? I am no t big fan of Photo Bucket.

Thanks Tom RR

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Photo bucket is running allot of people off, I'm playing with a couple different ones right now.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
imgur for me lately. I create albums - but don't share them to the entire internet world. Then I use the share links to post pics (like below) to the sites I frequent. Photophucket had just become too much of a hassle on every conceivable front...

p4Xl6i9.jpg

dmartin

Reaction score
Is that the motor you are going to use man I hope it fits with those wide headers going to be real close

CompSyn

Reaction score
After many years I shut down my Photobucket account after they removed ALL my hosted pics and demanded ransom money for them. Now I'm on Flickr and haven't looked back. It doesn't crash my computer with all the pop-up ads and whatnot

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
even before photobucket wanted ransom, it was taking forever to log in and load pics. I've been trying shutterfly, and it's been great so far.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I am just loading them on my computer in Pictures and using the file. With the new site not having problems loading the files in new posts. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
That is an amazing looking motor. Good job. :thumbsup:
Thank, Russ. That's the 340 that I shoved into my '70 F4 Duster not too long ago. I've posted pics of it here before in the thread about other non-RR Projects we're working on. Getting close to having it on the road.

IqzKsid.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
awful quick on the submit button today...musta struck a nerve.....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you'd think he has better things to do...finish that GREEN Duster.....but tires for his wife's GREEN Swinger.....complain about the Florida heat......

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
You two are the embodiment of the phrase "With friends like you, who needs enemies...?"

:D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that GREEN Duster would be the one needing new tires if you'd stay off the damn 'puter......

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yep that is what friends are for. Have a couple come by my shop and tell me every thing I am doing wrong. If it weren't for spell check I would be in trouble except for the dictionary and it takes for ever to look up the word I am trying to spell. :lol: Rusty Runner

Back