• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pillar Post Trim

jaxrunner1968

Reaction score
I have a pair of right and left pillar post trim pieces and both are in excellent condition but have no idea what they fit?? These are NOS parts and have a PT 2895469 number stamped on each. Anyone have any idea how to search the numbers to find out? I have tried mymopar and a couple other sites but cannot come up with any information. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Have you looked into the info at the bottom of the forum page. For part's list. It is PFD and take's a while to go through. Maybe you will find it their. Could have come from a satellite or coronet. Maybe a supper bee. Possible GTX.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
To be sure, you're talking about the chrome piece on the post between the door window and rear side popout window as seen on my car? If so that is part of the decor package option, I don't remember what the code for it is.

DSCN6002.JPG

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So are you selling these. I would like to know how they hook to the pillar post. The car I have they where just painted. :thumbsup:

Back