• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pillar Trim Needed

69RNR

Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding this piece now. Many of you were kind enough to help me with the correct bolts I needed (thank you) but now I can't seem to find this piece anywhere. It's the finished molding that goes around it. Would like nos but at this point, I'll take what I can get.

Once again, if you have any resources that could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. I took a pic of the one side with it, and the one side without it.

Thank you in advance!

Pete

Good Pillar.jpg

Bad Pillar.jpg

quikbird

Reaction score
Look in latest issues of mopar mags. I remember seeing someone started making these but I can't remember which one.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'd check with Tony D, he's always coming out with new stuff, or might have used.

69RNR

Reaction score
I'd check with Tony D, he's always coming out with new stuff, or might have used.

I emailed Tony and he was kind enough to get back to me VERY fast! He said I need a pinch weld trim for the B-Pillar. He doesn't carry it but says it's the same stuff as the door jam pinch weld.

So....still not sure and still need to find it. I'll keep looking...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's good to know, I'd never have guessed it was the same thing.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello 69RNR I thought I saw them in the book Just pulled mine and they do not look like the picture you posted not much to them but may check with a girl in Alabama it is a Mopar junk yard and she said they had interior trim and so on. Well just looked for the number but can't find it check the interweb for these mopar yard's. Also may check for b body's only. Well good luck bird brother. Beep.Beep..

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
69hemibeep where did you fine the windlace molding something to write down so I will also know later. Think I am starting a book on part's Ha Ha.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
69hemibeep where did you fine the windlace molding something to write down so I will also know later. Think I am starting a book on part's Ha Ha.

Mr. Moparts but he only has white and black. Some one just recently had posted it in colors.

Sublime 69

Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding this piece now. Many of you were kind enough to help me with the correct bolts I needed (thank you) but now I can't seem to find this piece anywhere. It's the finished molding that goes around it. Would like nos but at this point, I'll take what I can get.

Once again, if you have any resources that could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. I took a pic of the one side with it, and the one side without it.

Thank you in advance!

Pete

View attachment 11167

View attachment 11168

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to have this on this car but it need's to be refreshed. Some one said to put it into a plastic bag with silicone spray and let it soak. Is not much different than the door molding. Classic sell's the pinch molding. Russ.

Sublime 69

Reaction score
It seems the pinch molding does not have the flat area that covers the gap as seen in above picture without molding on

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It has been awhile but I will have to look. Someone else was looking for this sometime back. Maybe someone reproduces it but have not seen it. I wanted to buy new but could not find it. :(

Back