• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

plate light

mac

What ?
Reaction score
i could really use a pic of the correct plate light bracket and lens assembly if anyone has one.

thanks,
mac

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
This is the best I can do right at the moment. This is from the parts catalog.

LightSS.jpg

6t9runner440

Reaction score
They have complete assemblies at totally auto...I need to get one...a little pricy at 60 bucks but they say they are all reconditioned with new glass...my mounting bracket is ok but the socket assembly is practically disintegrated...I think i'm going to get one and be done with it

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hey Pete, I've got a light bracket you can have. It was in the garage last summer. It would need blasted or something to kill the surface rust. you can get replacement wire and the spring for the light socket. when I worked at the truck delership, we had the new pigtails and springs.

6t9runner440

Reaction score
Actually the bracket i have is near perfect...it is the socket assembly that is corroded beyond repair...the socket has to be the correct one because it screws to the bracket and we all know about good grounds :jail:

Back