• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help identify glass

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
I have extra window glass left over, could you please help me identify which type of roadrunner it came out of, hard top, coupe or convertible, thanks.

20171223_105429.jpg

20171223_111617.jpg

Big D A12

Live Fast!!
Reaction score
Top one is from a hard top, bottom one from a post. I believe the convertible doors are the same as the hard tops. What are the codes on the post glass?

D

droptop

Reaction score
Doors for convertible are the same, but the glass is different. The vent window is taller and the side glass is sloped. Higher in the front and slopes down towards the rear. Hard to tell them apart until they are side by side. I have been told that the convertible, 4 door, and station wagon models use the same vent window. If you can read the part numbers on the glass, you can go to the parts manual in the reference section here and look them up.

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
cant read the part numbers, thanks for all the help, anyone need the glass, I have it listed on craigslist in my area.

Back