• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plymouth Road Runner ONLY car show - Birds of a Feather

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Greetings. New to the board but not new to Plymouth Road Runners.

This will be the 1st annual, Birds of a Feather car show to be held in Central Minnesota.

i22a00.jpg

gunnar

Reaction score
I'll be there. Marking it on my calendar. In trying to find Lions Park it only shows one just south of Waite Park. Is that the place??

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
This should take you right there.

Take exit 164 (Waite Park, Paynesville) Hwy 23 West

1. Head southwest on MN-23 W toward 93rd Ave 1.7 mi
2. Turn left onto Co Hwy 6 1.6 mi
3. Turn right onto Lake Rd 0.8 mi

k21sgg.jpg

gunnar

Reaction score
Thanks 69Hurstsc. I travel that way once in awhile. Live in northern MN and have relatives in Willmar. Will there be a swap meet at all or just show?

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Show only for the first year. As it grows there is the space to add a swap. Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks 69Hurstsc. I travel that way once in awhile. Live in northern MN and have relatives in Willmar. Will there be a swap meet at all or just show?

droptop

Reaction score
I would so like to go to this show....if it wasn't for the little 12 hour drive. I think I could have a car in each class.:cheers:

moparmonk

Reaction score
Good Luck, but a bit far for me! I will watch from Google Earth. I might have a little trouble telling the difference from the 383's and the 440's though!

Last edited:

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
That's what street view is for, right?!

Good Luck, but a bit far for me! I will watch from Google Earth. I might have a little trouble telling the difference from the 383's and the 440's though!

Back