• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Premier perforated vinyl sail panels

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Here goes nothing. Has any one tried the these panels in their roadrunner restore project. I would like to use these because the cloth covered sail panels always had water stains and what have you. Do you guy's think they would not match up well with the pembrook head liner. Just asking figured they would be easy to keep clean. Give me your any ideas ya have. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes perforated and non perforated. Found them in classic industries. It say's for B body's page 100. For 2 door hard top's 69-70. These are the one's I am looking into. So with that do you guy's think they will work in my runner. They come in Black Red Lt Blue Med Blue White dark blue and on and on. Many color's to chose from. Around 40 bucks a pair. May order a set to see how they work. That is if you guy's think they may work. This would do away with the need for cloth to cover them. Also easy to clean up.

Last edited:

dmartin

Reaction score
Hey Russ I bought the perforated vinyl one the do ok and easy to clean

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
What are you doing that would get the head liner dirty :kartman:
That back window is one of the dirtiest places on the car. Here in Fla. when the fog is set in it is like a rain storm. Plus the high humidity we have seeps in to every nook and craves. Just my thought on a clean sail panel that dose not warp or rot. Now if I was sixteen that would be a different story.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That is what I thought also dmartin. Appreciate the info. Believe I will order me a set. Their not that expensive. Did you have to get clip and glue them on. You said you put a screw in one area.

HD539

Reaction score
That back window is one of the dirtiest places on the car. Here in Fla. when the fog is set in it is like a rain storm. Plus the high humidity we have seeps in to every nook and craves. Just my thought on a clean sail panel that dose not warp or rot. Now if I was sixteen that would be a different story.
Lol!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
What is this humidity you speak of :lol:

dmartin

Reaction score
Yeah I put a small screw in it to keep it from rolling up the glue and Velcro doesn’t hold very long

Back