• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pretty much done.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Thanks! It's runs really well.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looks really good. Bet you feel like a King behind the wheel. I would. Like it with out stripes. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

RonLiv

Reaction score
I do dig driving it. It's so much fun and brings back a ton of memories.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Thanks! That's a nice ride you got there as well.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Dude, it took me 7-years. :lowdown: At one point I didn't know if I would still be alive when it finally got finished.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Basketcase, is yours a 440 3-2bbl car?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
no...383 4 barrel. Got the car in 2007 to replace the one I lost in a garage fire. Had the body work started in 2012, buddy that was doing it got diagnosed with COPD and couldn't spray it. Been in primer jail since 2013, finally got it painted a couple months ago.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Wow, that's a little weird. Meaning the exact same thing happened to me. The guy I was using got COPD, and my car was in pieces in his shop. He wound up selling the business but never told me about it. He was trying to sub out the work. Since it was not happening I met the owners of the new shop and contracted with them to complete the car, I was kind of stuck as it was in a million parts and the car was sitting on the rotisserie. They did a really nice job with the paint and body work, but mechanically and electrically the car was a basket case. It wouldn't start when I had it delivered and when I finally did get it running it sounded like the motor was going to come apart. Once while test driving it the car shut down and stopped. I had to have a 3rd garage go through the engine, electrical, trans, diff and all the suspicion work. They did an incredible job, I'll never go anywhere else. In the meantime the original guy died from his COPD.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Now you guy's got me wondering if I will ever finish my what was a rusty bucket. All the inner parts missing and a lot of the body has been replaced. Some one had slapped a Auto trans. in it and it was a four speed original. Well all the time and money you spent well worth what I see. Hope to drive this Two door two post coupe some day. Oh did drive it in to the my shop. Have fun and enjoy it now and what small things pop up you will over come. :beep:

dmartin

Reaction score
Ron it took me 12 years to get mine the way I wanted it and I usually drive it once a week if it doesn’t rain so I know what you mean but in the end you can turn around and say I did that not like most guys you see in town or where ever they say I used to have a certain car way back in the day without any proof but we have the proof

Back