• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Production Numbers

Ranger

Reaction score
We have all seen the production numbers by year for hardtops, coupes, & converts, but has anyone seen any numbers regarding options such as bucket seats, consoles, interior colors, vinyl tops, hood stripes, etc.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
What did Galen base his numbers off of when he published his 1969 Plymouth Road Runner: Options & Accessories Report?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Well that sucks. When I bought my bird (Dec. 2014) the previous owner mentioned that the 4 speed with bucket seats and floor console was a rather rare combo and I was curious as to just how rare it is (if at all).

Too bad compnine (www.compnine.com) only goes back to 1980.

I know of two, you and me LOL

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
We do have a registry on here, the more cars registered the better the info.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Does anyone else have Govier's Options and Accessories Report for 69 Road Runners? Where did he come up with his hard data?

ricks_RR

Reaction score
I want to know the breakdown of how many cars where made in all the colors for the 1969 roadrunners .

ricks_RR

Reaction score
I have not seen many white ones (real ones ) the ones that I have seen don't have the fender tag to match .

Back