Production Safety Act decal

Other Tech Stuff

1. Al Fiandaca

Al Fiandaca Active Member

Jul 27, 2018
    Can anyone post a pic or tell me where exactly the Production Safety Act decal is supposed to go? I know it goes on the door post/cowl area around where the dome light switch is, but a pic is worth a 1000 words. Thanks

Alan

2. Al Fiandaca

Jul 27, 2018
    Sorry, it's a 1969 Road Runner

3. ACME A12

ACME A12 Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator Staff Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Well, since no one replied I'll try to help you out. With a really fuzzy, really crappy pic. But it was the only one that I could find...

wh5ih30.jpg

And it is super crappy because it was cropped from this photo... Well, at least now you understand... :D

vLc6eNj.jpg

4. Al Fiandaca

Jul 27, 2018
    Thanks, with the help of this group and another, I've got a pretty good idea where to place it. Just above the light switch and readable from inside the car....:thankyou:

5. Palmer Moe-par 68

Palmer Moe-par 68 Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2017
    There is actually even an arrow stamped on the post that points to where it goes. This is a 1968 Coronet, and it looks like it is the same as the 1969, just easier to see. It is roughly 1in above start of the bump for the dome light switch, and is clearly placed parallel to the inner pinch weld rather than the outer angled edge.
    qla5szF1k0b7uo93J0k5tbKPjn7EAZcr0TIoRK_N_ZdLUSa462nzAc81AxMMZmv7Zbg_-GYYj_zJL54FCqw=w687-h914-no.jpg

-Mr. Moe-par
    1968 Road Runner, 1968 Coronet, 1968 Coronet, 1969 Dart

6. ACME A12

ACME A12 Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator Staff Member

Nov 4, 2008
    On THAT car. No different than the jacking instruction decal on the underside of the deck lid. It ended up wherever the assembly line worker placed it and there was deviation out the wazoo...