• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Promo Road Runner disc

BEEPBEEPBUCK

Reaction score
I have seen these Promotional Road Runner discs for the wheels before in pictures in magazines. Has anyone ever seen them in real life?
I have seen these Promotional Road Runner discs for the wheels before in pictures in magazines. Has anyone ever seen them in real life?
I know that they also had a promotional thing that they did, I read about it quite a few years ago, Where they ordered a bunch of coyotes skins and I think they put googly eyes on them and then when they would park them in the show rooms they would put the coyote skin under one of the tires. I have only seen those that one time in that article though and I had heard that they are worth a fortune.
I wonder how much the promotional wheel desks are worth.
IMG_5281.JPG

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
@mac

I think Mac has or had a set of repop discs on his car. He can tell you more.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Now that is a man cave if I ever saw one. All I have hanging in my garage is wires with parts painted and cob webs. Think your a die hard Runner fan 69hemiebeep. Yep I also put in for the dealer sign. :thumbsup:

quikbird

Reaction score
Beep beep buck, the discs were a promotional item and the guy who created them was horrified that people were actually collecting them and even making new ones. He ended up thinking they were a real hazard.

mac

What ?
Reaction score
enhance.jpg i run them on my car and have for the past 14 years. saw a real set on ebay starting at $1500. mine are good repops and i spent $400.

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
May be a local sign shop can do this. With the computer printing they do now day's should be able to reproduce this for you. Russ. :beep:

Back