• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

putting parts back on the bird and takeing off

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Here is some of the work that is going on. Trying to get this bird as rust free as I can. Driver side pillar hinge post and inner cowl on now removing passenger side next it was as hard time to get the pillar post off it had been replaced before and they welded some of the parts that the gasket would ride on and just was not spot weld full on weld. Lot of die grinding and air chisel work. Did buy a bead brake bar from eastwood and it dose help. Hope you enjoy the pic's. Russ. :cartman: ###!!&%% What the heck now.

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0103 (1).jpg

IMG_0101 (1).jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey Guy's watching U tube and other people doing it look easy. The problem is other people have replaced parts on my car only if the car could talk. It must have had some damage over the years so part's where replaced. Any way you just have to make it work pull here tweak their and pray to the car god's Lol. No I am not starting a body shop. :cartman: Where that beer assistant.

dmartin

Reaction score
Wow man you are getting in deep good luck let us know if you need any pointers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

69RNR

Reaction score
Nice!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

SgtLee511

Reaction score
I haven t found any of this to be easy whether you see video or not, but your doing good, 'm glad I didnt have to remove that Cowl Heavens,,,, keep up the good progress. Keep on moving forward.!!!

Back