• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Putting Parts back on the bird

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
IMG_0101 (2).jpgIMG_0102 (2).jpgIMG_0103.jpgIMG_0104 (1).jpgIMG_0105 (1).jpg Well here are some pic's of my upper and lower cowl section's before welding the on the car. Just cant reach these areas after you put them on it makes life a lot easy. Put some royal blue metal flake over the b 5 blue used color blender to spray it out 1.8 nozzle on paint gun top load not can sprayer. Also the passenger side door hinge pillar and lower body cowl. Painted the fire wall with epoxy after cleaning that ugly red off of it and rust proofed it. It is slow but this stuff dose take time to do it rite. :cartman: Gee think I could do a better job than that. LOL.

IMG_0101 (2).jpg

IMG_0102 (2).jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104 (1).jpg

IMG_0105 (1).jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
OH the shine stuff on the lower A pillar is tinning to apply the solider between the lower cowl and lower A pillar like the factory. It is a pain to get the tinning to work. Using a hand held electric heat gun work's good. The torch was to hot and put heat every where. It wanted to burn up the rust prof off or paint that I had applied. Well the life of a body man can't wait till it is done. Russ. :popcorn: Hey their is a Roadrunner cartoon on that stupid coyote!!!

dmartin

Reaction score
Two thumbs up like that color of blue and everything else looks like it is taking shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much blue!!! ack!!!!!!:acme::acme::acme::jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:groucho: wife said this morning..."let's take your car for a ride" ended up hitting a couple antique shops,went down some dirt roads, drove thru the rain, car is filthy, but have fun.

Back