• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quickbird

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so...did you make it to The Nats? how was it?

quikbird

Reaction score
I made it. Bird still didn't. Had a nice mellow weekend with not racing, but ready to get back into it next year. The mopar experience test ride on the vipers and hellcats were there. Hellcat is downright scary. Legit 10 sec car. One of drivers lost a bit of control of his viper, hit one of the fences and a truck behind it. Don't know if he is still employed. They do a drag race part and then bring you back through some slalom cones and don't leave much behind. They crank these things. This thing is seriously scary and I now understand why people are wrecking these cars so easily. Will post a couple pics tomorrow.
As for the bird, the electrical is driving me crazy. Down to three problems but it has been a struggle. Once that settled then I can put windshield back in and start to have a little more fun.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
buddy of mine went for the day yesterday, but haven't talked to him to see how it went.

quikbird

Reaction score
Midway was a little emptier, swap meet side a little busier. I guess they would rather pay $110 a spot versus $450 on midway. Still couldn't find dash pads I was looking for.

Back