• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear seat medallion.

the longhair

Reaction score
0FEBF860-2225-455B-B507-0BE8ECAEC94F.jpeg 3A8E45E9-5A0F-4300-85B3-B4C55E12B089.jpeg Does anyone have a good way to get these apart without breaking anything?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Its been so long ago I don't remember how I did it. I do know I had to tap the teeth back down a bit.

droptop

Reaction score
I use an ice pick to get into the slot and bend the tabs slightly to allow the head of the pin to come through. Usually have to bend two tabs and they will come apart. And then, as stated above, lightly tap the tabs back down. I have broken a few over the years, but not to many.

RonLiv

Reaction score
OK, there's some talk on another site about these seat medallions, a guy is selling a couple sets of them. Guys are posting pictures of their cars with the medallions on the front bench seats, two on each side of the bench. I have buckets & no medallions, assume that is correct? These same pictures show the identical medallions on the rear seat as on the front, again two on each side of the bench. On my rear seat I have a single medallion in the middle identical to the one "the longhair" posted above. I've always thought this was correct. So, now I'm confused.

20181010_131306.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
OK, there's some talk on another site about these seat medallions, a guy is selling a couple sets of them. Guys are posting pictures of their cars with the medallions on the front bench seats, two on each side of the bench. I have buckets & no medallions, assume that is correct? These same pictures show the identical medallions on the rear seat as on the front, again two on each side of the bench. On my rear seat I have a single medallion in the middle identical to the one "the longhair" posted above. I've always thought this was correct. So, now I'm confused.

View attachment 26630
Buckets dont get those just the big one in the center of the back seat

Back