• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

registry

mac

What ?
Reaction score
how would you guys feel about a registry for our road runners? Big John has provided me with a spread sheet to fill in some info. the info i would like is the vin, the color code, and either you real name or your user name. let me know what you think before you give any info to see if this will fly. if the response looks good i will start collecting data. :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mac would we be able to veiw under a heading on the site? The build date and sequence numbers might help some people that dont have info on their cars. I would be ok with it :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Count me in, Mac. :thumbsup: Does anyone remember who it was that had started one on the old .org site?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
It might have been John down in Texas, he should be on here soon.
It may have been one of those that haven't found the new site, or didn't want to continue with this one. It would seem though that whoever it was would have brought the subject back up by now,

mac

What ?
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Mac would we be able to veiw under a heading on the site? The build date and sequence numbers might help some people that dont have info on their cars. I would be ok with it :thumbsup:

i would like to think with the spread sheet that additional info (ie build dates ) should not be a problem, but i will need to get better working with excel.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it should be sorted by color desirability...with B5 at the top of the list... :lol:

Yeah, I'm in too. It's not like the VIN on my car isn't already out there on the internet for the entire world to see - um, oh yeah, here it is; car #216 on the A12 Registry...has everything listed there but my SS#, the wife's bra size, and the car's correct current location... :lmao:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
great idea , yes do it someone need to keep track of these cars. It would be nice to keep track of vin tags and broad cast sheets sold on ebay also ? Track cars we know that have been altered or have sketchy vin history . There are tons of scammers and non reputable people out there .

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Like the green mod top car from a few months back...

Very good example... :yesnod:

Okay, so I'm really digging your new avatar...we definitely need to replicate that bad boy...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I think it should be sorted by color desirability...with B5 at the top of the list... :lol:

notice that no one from Team Green brought this up. Obvisiously some feel there is a pecking order...... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:(pat pend) .

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:

notice that no one from Team Green brought this up. Obvisiously some feel there is a pecking order...... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:(pat pend) .
Did you finally figure out that your playing 2nd :nopity:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:

Did you finally figure out that your playing 2nd :nopity:
No, we're not playing second, just letting the blue heads get a little bigger before the greenies burst them wide open! :devil:

Back