• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Resurrection Day

Ranger

Reaction score
Well it was 78 degrees today so the cover came off the bird. Adjusted the brakes, grease her and changed the oil & filter. The car hasn't been started since last Sept. and I was going to put a charger on the battery, but figured I'd check it before doing so. To my pleasant surprise, it read 12.49v on a DVM. Hows that for a no name battery (Pro "reconditioned" battery distributed by W.B.C. Lansing Mi.). As soon as I got some fuel pumped into the float bowls, she lit right up. Took her for a ride to top off the tank and the Flow Masters where music to my ears. Passed two more old classics out on the road. I've been waiting for this all winter long. :drive:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Cool but I can't relate. I drive all year, just at night come summer time.

1baddogg

Reaction score
No better feeling in the world than to grab that 4 speed and hit the road !! You don't wanna come home when your out !

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
it won't be long before those two are crying about the heat and humidity....

djais1801

Reaction score
had her out yesterday...and drove her to work today! the new exhaust really lets her breath better

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I quit complaining about the heat years ago.damn winters are getting colder every year.

djais1801

Reaction score
once i hit 40, it started feeling worse...and now that i am 46 my eyes are starting to go...working in Nightclubs for 27 yrs, my hearing went a few yrs ago...what??

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ah fourtyitis....thought my wife was messing with me until I went to the eye doc and that's what he said.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
been there done that. she had a couple doc apts last week, one was her eye doc, she goes every six months because of her sugar.so I drive here cause they dialate her pupils. her second she needed to fill out some forums. well she has her family's hand shaking, so she doesn't write too well sometimes. and I forgot my glasses...looked like a couple drunk guys

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I quit complaining about the heat years ago.damn winters are getting colder every year.
I agree Dave, I'm feeling the cold more and more as I get older and am so happy that I'm not out in it 10 hours a day like I used to be.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
my wife is 12yrs younger and now laughs at me when i can't see the menu in a dark restaurant...FML

If I get any more night blind I'm gonna have to start going into dark restaurants wearing a miner's helmet... :toetap:

Back