• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Road Runner alarm clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
wow that's funny someone just gave me that same clock but I had never seen it and now I have seen two life is good

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
If it still work's it is because it is made in the USA. I see that it was made in 1994 by Westclox company. I thought they where out of business. So it is not a 50 year old clock but still neat. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It's in the copy rite on the bottom of the clock. You have to learn about reproduced stuff to see if it is worth very much. I Learned a lot off pickers and pawn shop as well my uncle had an antique shop year's ago. :thumbsup2:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Wouldn't they use the same copy right date regardless of production date.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
From what I see Warner Brother's gave them the rights to use the photo on the clock In 1994. Or a few different pic's to make these clock's. If the copyrights had been before it would have an earlier date. At the bottom. Probably a limited time agreement royalties had to been paid to Warner brother's for the use of their Copyright's. Theirs a maintenance fee on Patens and Copyrights and they go up every year. So I don't think they made these clock's before 1994. Give's me food for thought and will look into it more. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
After looking around this date ties to Chuck Jones. the artist. This was a limited edition of many product's in 1994 clock's by westclox-T shirt's -sweater's-ceramic item's-plastic item's of the Looney toon's character's. So this is the only year a clock was made like those I could find. Before 1994. And nothing after so it seam's. One clock with bugs bunny is listed at 45 dollar's. Give it another 10 years or so and the price might go up. :thumbsup2:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
There is an e-mail address in the ad, try it. It is quite an old ad and he last was on the site a year ago May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back