• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road Runner story

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That' a great story that I haven't read for a while. Thanks for bringing it up again Harold. And I love the color of the car Jack is standing next to!! :groucho:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Thanks Harold as I have this story in my favorites and that is just a very good story and top it off with such a beautiful looking car just can't say enough about the color...:yesnod::yesnod:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I always enjoy that story. Thanks for the refresher, Harold.

Bob - it sure doesn't take much to get the greenies all riled up does it? One little kick at their anthill and they all come scurrying out right on cue...
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jealousy, a little blue paint and they would be fine! You would think they lost an election :lol: :leave:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
says the guy with a green Duster in the toy box

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I always enjoy that story. Thanks for the refresher, Harold.

Bob - it sure doesn't take much to get the greenies all riled up does it? One little kick at their anthill and they all come scurrying out right on cue...
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Dave, the B-17s are on the runway all warmed up, just awaiting orders to take off!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ZoAKzVqaA

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
It's F4...not Coronet Station Wagon Green...:toetap:

you split hairs anyway you want Blue Boy...but we all see the GREEN truck...and the GREEN Swinger in your sig pic, and we all know about the GREEN Duster.:blah::blah::blah::wedgie:

bjersauto

Reaction score
Great story good looking car but yellow would be better l.o.l Steve

Back