• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Romantic Text

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
A wife being the romantic sort, sent her husband a text..............

"If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you."

He replied........"I am taking a shit. What should I do?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The Mod won't even let the Big guy slide one by, I wouldn't have said anything :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
The Mod won't even let the Big guy slide one by, I wouldn't have said anything :lol:
OH OKAY......NICE.....BUT YOU BITCH SLAPP ME EVERYTIME I REPEAT.....SOUNDS LIKE A ONE WAY STREET....BOBBIE

Uncle George beat you to this one by 2 weeks...which is the exact opposite of how things usually work around here... BIG JOHN.....OLDIE BUT GOODIE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
OH OKAY......NICE.....BUT YOU BITCH SLAPP ME EVERYTIME I REPEAT.....SOUNDS LIKE A ONE WAY STREET....BOBBIE

Uncle George beat you to this one by 2 weeks...which is the exact opposite of how things usually work around here... BIG JOHN.....OLDIE BUT GOODIE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You need it :wedgie: :groucho:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
You guys do know I can just make George's post go away.....Don't you?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Big John said:
You guys do know I can just make George's post go away.....Don't you?
Thats why I'm not messing with you, I don't want to end up on a stage with another donkey :lol:

Back