• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schutz Products

Big Block

Reaction score
Does anybody know the cheapest place to buy the Schutz Rubberized Coating, Rocker Schutz and the application gun? Summit has increased all their prices quite a bit. Thanks!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Why wont the East wood bed liner gun work I sprays that stuff. May be it will spray the Rock shield also. Russ.

Big Block

Reaction score
The gun I bought was for spraying the rust converter like fur tan through it and hard to get area as it has a small tip on it it does not have a big barrel on it so it probably wouldn't spray that thick stuff. I had a hard time trying to spray some pro 15 through it. it did not like it plus the gasket is made out of some kind of foam and when I clean the gun it ate up the gasket,the lacquer thinner did. I made a gasket out of some gasket material for gas tanks and I am going to see how that works if it will spray.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought the undercoating from Resto Rick and the Shutz gun from Amazon. Gun was way cheaper than the undercoating...

Back