• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat belt plus

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Has any one bought seat belt's form this company. If so how do you like them. Do they fit well. Front and back seats. Do they work well on fitment on bucket seat's. Like their price and seem to be a good price. Just asking and would like to know. Thanks Russ.

droptop

Reaction score
This is what I bought from BE and A. Have not installed them yet, the sure look good. Don’t know anything about the company you are asking about. This is complete set f &r with shoulder harnesses mounting bolts and washers.

653643B4-B0FE-44D0-B93E-F5E9B77ADAF0.png

Last edited:

grtflred

Reaction score
Yes I have the front bucket seat 3 point conversion as well as matching rear seat belts. Well made and fit as they should, they are comfortable. They look great. 512 6 pack was a bit scary with lap belts...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
This is what I bought from BE and A. Have not installed them yet, the sure look good. Don’t know anything about the company you are asking about. This is complete set f &r with shoulder harnesses mounting bolts and washers.

View attachment 32849
That is not a bad price their droptop. I will have to check them out. Just going with lap belts.
Yes I have the front bucket seat 3 point conversion as well as matching rear seat belts. Well made and fit as they should, they are comfortable. They look great. 512 6 pack was a bit scary with lap belts...
Did you get yours from the company that droptop is talking about.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well the search is still on. I have contacted most every seat belt company and they are all way behind. One excuse after another why they don't have them. A couple of supply company's say Pay for them and get in line. What a joke. Did not think these would not be a problem to get being just black and not a special color. Or the three point harness. Well any one know where to get them give me a idea. I can say that at least 10 company's don't have them. Come Monday back to the search.

Jack R

Reaction score
I work for an aircraft seat belt company. The original belts in my 69 were made by my company long before I joined them. I have looked for those P/N drawings but no luck. We have the same or real similar square buckle design without the interior color lift latches still. But the retractors and the Plastic stiffeners I’ll have to adapt similar designs. Now if I could just get the time to put the parts list together......

roadrunnerbob

Reaction score
i bought a used set from a member on fbbo watch over there also there is a member on there that restores them

brianz426

Reaction score
Did you try Snake Oyl Products? They restored my original belts but they also sell complete sets and buy used cores to restore. I got a credit towards my originals being restored by turning extras i had collected over the years . https://www.ssnake-oyl.com/

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks brianz426. Did not have any belts for my year and I did not have any at all. Appreciate the head's up. Waiting on a set to get here about another four week's.

Back