• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shadowtrain 1969 RR Calgary AB Canada

shadowtrain

Reaction score
Hello group, Northern Mopar forum member up here in Calgary AB.

I've been a long time observer here and am in the process of a 2 year restoration of a 1969 383 4 speed RoadRunner. R4 Red with hood package. I am the second owner and everything matches. I'm doing a full resto. Some odd factory features with this car as my build sheet has factory? hand written code changes on it and my fender tag is oddly coded as well with numbers instead of conventional codes we all know and love. Strange I know.

I look forward to reading and contributing on this forum.

69383RR

Reaction score
Welcome from Vt. You must have some pictures two years into the resto , lets see what ya got !

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. Would like to see your build sheet and data plate. Where was your car built? I am guessing Lynch Road.

shadowtrain

Reaction score
It was built in Lynch Road. I don't have a good picture of the data plate but will work on it. I have it in a safety deposit box, I'm paranoid about these things! Couple of things I've found, it had the HO 383 yet the engine was painted blue from factory. Also, it is suppose to have bench front seats yet it has buckets. new years day.jpg

new years day.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from Ct. Your car is sounding more interesting all the time. The car looks like you're making great progress on it.

cj69RR

Reaction score
Welcome and very interested in this car. Looks like you have done a lot of work on it. Looks very well done also.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. You've done a ton of work! If your car had air, that would explain why the engine was blue.

MsBeep

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome from North of Northern Mopars, in E-Town. My 1969 R4 roadrunner was also a Lynch Road build and you are bound to find a few of these cars are not like the others. If you can't get a good picture of your data plate, you could always take a pencil rubbing and scan it into your computer. I kept mine in a scrapbook for decoding at a later date and was able to make sense of the numbers.
If you are interested in having your numbers or broadcast sheet de-mystified,:wink-new: pm me.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
shodowtrain welcome to PRR forum, sorry a little late with the welcome

Back